top of page

I Need Help

If you are struggling, there is good help available. Reach out for it.

For a referral for mental health treatment, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) to reach SAMHSA’s National Helpline.


If you or someone you know needs to talk to someone right now, text HOME to 741-741 or call 1800-273-TALK (8255) for a free confidential conversation with a trained counselor 24/7. 


If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, text or call 988.

New Suicide and Crisis Number, 988, Now Live
988 Fact Sheet
988 FAQs

If this is a medical emergency or if there is immediate danger of harm, call 911. Let the operator know that you are calling about a mental health emergency and follow these tips to ensure the police arrive prepared to respond appropriately.  

If you’re worried about yourself or a friend, trust that instinct and take action now.

Additional Crisis Services

Asian LifeNet Hotline: Call 1-877-990-8585
Trans Lifeline: Call 1-877-565-8860
The Trevor Project (LGBTQ+) Helpline: Call 1-866-4UTREVOR (1-866-488-7386), chat online, or text START to 678 678
Veterans Crisis Line: Call 1-800-273-8255, chat online, or text 838255
Asian LifeNet Hotline: Call 1-877-990-8585
National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233), chat online, or text START to 88788
National Runaway Safeline: Call 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat online
Rape Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN): Call 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or chat online

bottom of page